Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goodbye Thailand...for now


The final Fulbright/TUSEF meeting in Bangkok was bitter sweet --it was great to see everyone and share stories, but hard to say goodbye. I'm writing this post from my home in Louisville, not really able to describe how sad it is that my Fulbright grant in Thailand is complete. I already miss Thailand, and I know I will return soon. Thank you for every day of the last seven months!

I wish nothing but continued success to my fellow Fulbright friends and dedicated staff at my school Princess Chulabhorn's College Chiang Rai (PCC) and Thailand-U.S. Educational Foundation (TUSEF) . It has been an enriching experience meeting all of you. Chook dii na ka.


2 comments:

Ahna said...

Hey Paige! Good luck to you too...I totally understand missing Thailand and wanting to be back there! I'm sure you'll be back there before too long. I am already thinking about when I can go back. :-) I hope things are going well for you back home!

kaafzal said...

Hello
I am interested in knowing about studying in holland from you. Can you please spare some of your time for me.
Thanks
Please get back to me as soon as you can.
Kashif