Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thailand, The Land of Smiles


I am one of 1,450 United States citizens and one of seven University of Louisville students to receive a Fulbright Scholarship in 2008.


In two weeks, I will be joining 9 others from across the United States to teach English as a Second Language in Thailand.



For more information about the Fulbright Program:
http://us.fulbrightonline.org/home.html

For more information about my trip to Thailand, stay posted. I will be blogging about:

  • the five-week orientation program in Bangkok
  • my school assignment at Princess Chulabhorn's College in Chiang Rai
  • learning the Thai language
  • random facts, thoughts, and ideas
  • tears and laughter


    + Paige +

1 comment:

Ryan and Ashley said...

You've now been here for a few days. Any new updates? I can't wait to read about what you are up to!