Monday, January 26, 2009

Life in Fast Forward

Right now I am sitting on a bench in Mae Sai, Thailand patiently waiting for Kali to return from Myanmar. Today marks 30 days that Kali has been here and she is currently across the border extending her visa. Coincidentally, it has been one month and one day since my last blog post. Like the title of this post indicates, the last 31 days have swept off the calendar faster than I can turn the pages.

I am so happy that Kali is here experiencing Thailand with me. We have done many things so far, and continue to take life one day at a time –adventure by adventure. I want to share what I (we) have experienced in the last month, but I’m finding it a bit overwhelming to sum it all up at this very moment. So in bullet-form, here is what you can expect to read about in the coming post(s):

· New Year’s in Bangkok
· Thai cooking class at Mai Kaidee’s Vegan and Vegetarian Restaurant
· Kali’s new teaching job in Chiang Rai
· Renting Bella
· GAME CLUB!
· English Camp @ PCC
· Kali and I get adventurous on our trip to Chiang Mai (Akha tribe visit, hiking, elephant riding, white water rafting, bamboo rafting, zip lining, playing with tigers).
· Fulbright Mid-grant Report
· Running

It can’t be said enough:
1) To those of you who continue to read my blog (I hope you are at least mildly amused)… thank you.
2) To those of you I miss terribly… I love you.
3) To everyone… may your life be optimistic and full of happiness.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Can't wait to see you and Kali! and to experience a bit of that crazy Chiang Rai place! xoxoxo!